Sunday, June 10, 2012

Finally...on the way!

She's really asking "Why are you leaving
me and who will pet me while your gone?
I'm always amazed at how much longer it takes to get ready to go anywhere overnight!  Always.   I got out the door at 11:50 am and on the highway by 1:00 after running a few errands, getting gas and lunch.  Here are a few pictures for the beginning of the trip!

Mimi is not very pleased....can you tell!   Check out the clothes and suitcase that never really did get organized!



I don't think I will ever have to worry about being overly organized!  Although, I sure wish I were!  Finally got it all together!
Yes, Mimi and Kenny (my brother) will be missed!




A quick sandwich and gas stop and I'm on the way!  Bye Urbana.  See you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment